lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

Sparkling eyes!


I think we must teach our families to think different. I was wondering how is it possible that since we are little, they always tell us life is hard, bla bla and all negative thoughts that got stucked in your head so deep... The world has another bright side, and we must learn how to see it with sparkling eyes! Come on! I dare you to see all the beautiful things in your life, you can even beggin with the Universe... one step at a time... You'll discover there's so many great things to be thankful for! Instead of yelling at your kids, teach them how to fly with their minds. Let them become the next stage of this amazing Universe, through their eyes maybe you'll find yourself one day having that sparkling eyes they have!

I'm just finding the love in me!

xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario