sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

My Caramela


Hello... I'll tell you a story of love. It's pure love for a baby. She came into my life cause my brother is her godfather. Carmela has only 1 year old and she's from a family living in poverty. She is an angel, a sweet light that shines on me so bright it blinds me. I love her. She opened my heart in a way I never knew before. I feel so blessed that I have the honor of spending time with this little sweetheart. She fills my life with smiles and rainbows. Everything is clearer because of her. But she is only one of so many children needing our love. So let them in, just like I did with Carmela. Help them to help you, cause she teachs me everyday I have no reasons to complain... Sometimes you are there, wishing to live in heaven when you're already on it! So stop complaining and let their love shine on you. It will change you life and theirs. Carmela: I love you. And the story only beggins...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario